Bring your group to Blue Star Ranch! The Blue Star Ranch Team will partner with you to plan your next workshop, retreat, corporate training, or board meeting.
Our expansive lawn is ideal for breakout groups, picturesque views, and outdoor games.
Our state-of-the-art barn, with vintage conference table, seats up to 24 in a temperature-controlled space overlooking pastures and rolling mountains.
Our Herding Pen is a great place to reconnect with your team and celebrate all that can be accomplished together.
Visit our Labyrinth, where we can teach your group a simple tool for walking meditation.
Blue Star Ranch is a sought-after destination for business, non-profit, and educational groups’ off-site meetings. We can accommodate groups of up to 45 participants in our newly unveiled Residence, complete with conference tables and the enchanting view of a pasture-filled valley framed by mountains. We offer exquisite chef-prepared meals, elegantly comfortable venues for various group sizes, and guided activities during breaks, not to mention the unique addition of Equine Coaching as an optional addition to any event.
Our natural setting is the perfect place for your Team to get away from distractions, re-commit to goals, and rekindle their enthusiasm and sense of purpose. Visitors often say how amazingly calming and yet invigorating it is to spend a day in meetings, with a break for horses, or to walk the Labyrinth and hiking trails for inspiration.
- Our newly unveiled Residence, complete with chef’s kitchen, conference facility for up to 45, wrap-around enclosed or open-air patio with heated tile floors, and ample elegantly comfortable seating for guests to relax by the fireplaces.
- Our state-of-the-art barn, with vintage conference table, seats up to 24 in a temperature-controlled space overlooking pastures and rolling mountains.
- A Labyrinth where we can teach your group a simple tool for walking meditation.
- Guided nature walks through woods, wetlands, waterfalls, and tree farms.
- Our Residence kitchen offers delicious snacks and beverages throughout the day, plus exquisite chef-prepared breakfast and lunch daily, as well as dinner by special arrangement.
- Our fire pit is a lovely after-hours gathering spot.
- Our expansive lawn is ideal for outdoor games.
- Hammocks are hung under trees for guests who choose a brief rest between meetings.
We can support your meeting goals with RingLeader Coaching sessions that are tailored to your specific group. Dr. Trish Ring and our visiting coaches can craft coaching sessions to address leadership changes, team building, communication skills, creative problem-solving, and strategic thinking.
Contact us to book your group’s next meeting. email@example.com
Blue Star Ranch Offers:
A retreat destination that feels isolated, but is within a 10-minute drive of 5-star lodging.
A unique coaching experience with our extraordinary herd of horses.
140 acres to explore: hiking trails, nature walks, waterfall, streams, bridges, benches, hammocks, and a path through the Christmas tree farm.
An experience both luxurious and rustic.
Master Life Coach & Equine Coach
Dr. Trish Ring has been practicing psychotherapy since 1990 and has reinvented her practice many times – as a professor, consultant, radio host, author, and coach. Her career has taken her on many paths of discovery and magical happenings, and she now devotes her time to coaching executives, workshop participants, and fellow coaches at Blue Star Ranch in Cashiers, NC, where she and her husband, Carl, have established the premier equine coaching facility in the American Southeast.More.
Want more information? Contact us and our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.Inquire Now